ANNUAL JURIED STUDENT ART EXHIBIT
April 20 - May 20, 2017
Reception: Thursday April 20, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Awards announced at 6 p.m.
The Annual Student Art Exhibit showcases the artwork of College of DuPage art students. This exhibit highlights the range of media and approaches being taught in the fine arts programs.
Round 1. Work to be exhibited in the exhibition will be chosen by a panel of staff and faculty.
Round 2. From the work exhibited a guest juror will choose work to receive the awards.
The guest juror this year is Sarah McEneaney, a Philadelphia based artist who is represented by Locks Gallery in Philadelphia and Tibor Nagy gallery in New York City.
- All entries need to be submitted online at: www.clevecarneygallery.org/ student-show-2017
- Students may submit up to three artworks for consideration. There is no entry fee.
- Students must have been enrolled in an art course at College of DuPage within the past year to be eligible to enter.
- All work must have been completed between January 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
- All submitted work must already be complete and prepared for hanging or installing.
- If submitting photographs those pieces must already be printed and exist outside of a digital file.
- The gallery will not pay for any framing, mounting, printing or other work specific costs.
- Only images in jpeg format are accepted. All files must be a minimum of 300dpi with the longest dimension being no smaller then 1200 pixels. So it you have a horizontal image the horizontal (or longest) dimension should not be less then 1200 pixels.
- Submit one jpeg for each 2d work and up to two jpegs for each 3D work if needed.
- To be considered you must answer all questions and fill in all fields on application.
NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
ONLY ONLINE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Entry deadline: Friday March 24
Acceptance Notification: Friday April7. Artists will be notified via the email provided in the application.
Accepted Artwork Drop off: Monday April 17, Cleve Carney Art Gallery 11 a.m. - 7p.m.
Exhibit Dates: Thursday, April 20 - Saturday May 20, 2017